EvoQuip Bison 280 jaw crusher
EvoQuip, a Terex brand headquartered in Dungannon, Ireland, has launched its Bison 280 jaw crusher. The crusher can be used in construction and demolition, asphalt recycling, quarrying or contract crushing applications. Features include:
- compact footprint makes crusher easy to transport and can work in urban areas
- crusher setting can be adjusted without tools by using the hydraulic jaw adjustment system
- a direct drive system to power the jaw crusher
- vibrating feeder designed to regulate the flow of material into the crusher based on the engine load
Visit www.terex.com/evoquip for more information.
Peterson 6310B drum chipper
Peterson Pacific Corp., Eugene, Oregon, announced the all-new Peterson 6310B drum chipper suited for high-volume biomass producers who have a variety of feed material, including logs up to 36 inches in diameter, brush and small feedstock. Features include:
- powered by a 1050 horsepower C27 Caterpillar engine or an optional Tier IV-compliant engine
- track mounted and designed for operations requiring high production and frequent moves between jobs
- two drum configurations: an 8-pocket drum to make standard biomass chips or a 16-pocket drum to make microchips
- uses a 50-inch diameter by 60-inch wide drum
Visit www.petersoncorp.com for more information.
Rockland peeler grapples
Rockland Manufacturing, Bedford, Pennsylvania, has introduced its peeler grapples. The grapples were designed by working with peeler
- log operators. Features of the grapples include:
- hinged, replaceable tines that float independently and are designed to accommodate uneven ground conditions
- dual-cushioned cylinders designed to provide a smooth and quiet operation
- manufactured out of alloy steel
- available with or without clamps and with a variety of other options
Visit www.rocklandmfg.com for more information.
West Salem Machinery vertical feed grinders
West Salem Machinery, Salem, Oregon, has released its vertical feed grinders. Features of the vertical feed grinders include:
- designed to process a wide range of feedstock at rates up to 150 tons per hour (tph)
- heavy-duty rotor with disc and hammer configuration options
- an optional pivot housing designed for easy access to main wear components with all infeed components remaining in place
- can be used to finely grind wood chips for pellet fuel or chipboard or can be used to coarsely grind bark or wood waste for use as mulch or as biomass
Visit www.westsalem.com for more information.
McCloskey I34 impact crusher
McCloskey International, Keene, Ontario, has introduced a new line of compact impact crushers. The I34 compact impact crusher is suited to construction and demolition (C&D) recycling, asphalt recycling and aggregates. Features include:
- mobility while crushing
- 82.8 foot by 166.5 foot hydraulic drive feeder
- full safety guarding for nip points
- full electronic control clutch system
Visit www.mccloskeyinternational.com for more information.
Casella Apex2 dust sampling pump range
Casella, a Kempston, U.K.-based international provider of dust, noise and vibration monitoring equipment, encourages employers to use its Apex2 personal dust sampling pump range to monitor individual exposure and follow the new Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standard on silica exposure levels. Features of the pump range include:
- monitoring and analysis of dust exposure can be carried out safely and effectively
- includes three separate models with different functionality to meet varying requirements: the Apex2, Apex2 Plus and Apex2 Pro
- incorporates Bluetooth connectivity with Casella’s Airwave software
- employers can view the status of their dust sampling pump on a worker and start, stop or pause the tool from a smart device
Visit www.casellasolutions.com for more information.
Keestrack B3e jaw crusher
Keestrack, with U.S. headquarters in Krum, Texas, presented its diesel electric B3e jaw crusher at Matexpo in Belgium Sept. 11 to 15. The B3e jaw crusher is a hybrid variant of its model deployed on building and recycling sites. Features of the crusher include:
- 3 feet by 2 feet in width
- designed to process 300 tons per hour
- gap widths of 1 to 6 inches that can be hydraulically adjusted
- the vibrating primary screen and tracks drive are all diesel hydraulically driven
Visit www.keestrack.com for more information.
McLanahan Mobile Solutions track trammel
McLanahan Corp., a manufacturer of aggregate, mineral and agricultural equipment headquartered in Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania, has introduced its Mobile Solutions track trommel used for processing aggregates, waste fines, construction and demolition (C&D) debris, compost, topsoil, ash and wood waste. Features include:
- designed to be set up and running in 15 minutes
- capable of handling up to 165 tons per hour of material
- a self-cleaning drum that features four lifter bars and three wrap-around screen mesh sections
- the screen angle of the drum can be hydraulically adjustable from 0 to 4 degrees.