XL Specialized Trailers two-axle trailer
XL Specialized Trailers, Manchester, Iowa, has introduced a new two-axle trailer. The XL 80 Slider is named for its sliding axle assembly, which allows the unit to tilt for the loading and unloading of heavy and inoperable equipment, according to the company. Features include:
- new GAR-MAX filament wound composite rollers slide without the need for grease
- rated at 80,000 pounds overall and 50,000 pounds in 10-feet concentrated, and is customizable for specific hauling needs
- setup for hauling inoperable equipment, which requires winches and rollers for loading
Visit www.xlspecializedtrailer.com for more information.
Terex Cedarapids horizontal screens
Terex Minerals Processing Systems (MPS), Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and Durand, Michigan, has launched the Terex Cedarapids V Series horizontal screens. The company says customers using the new 5-foot by 16-foot and 6-foot by 16-foot two and three deck can enhance their operation by replacing their existing triple shaft screens with the V Series screens. Features include:
- the high G-force, high efficiency El-Jay oval stroke motion adjusts three ways (speed, stroke angle and stroke magnitude) to optimize performance
- patented “flow-through” lubrication system and “sealed-for-life” double O-ring assembly extend equipment life
- medium scalper option increases feed size from 10 inches to 14 inches
Visit www.terexmps.com for more information.
Geith tilting coupler
The new tilting coupler by Geith, headquartered in Slane, Ireland, with North American operations based in Atlanta, is designed for use with excavators and backhoe loaders weighing between 6 and 26 tons. Features include:
- allows operators to more precisely position the bucket or attachment without having to reposition the machine, increasing overall productivity and versatility
- tilting coupler provides up to 180 degrees of side-to-side rotation, depending on the model
- four independent locking components
- a curved engaging plate and a hydraulic cylinder check valve, as well as the “curl to release” control system, provide a safe process for attachment engagement and release
Visit www.geith.com for more information.
Screen USA trommel
Screen USA Inc., Smyrna, Georgia, has introduced the TROM512 as the newest model in its trommel screen lineup. The company says the TROM512 has been developed “to fill a niche in the screening market and has many features not seen on any other equipment in this price range.” Features include:
- made with two large hinged doors that open up on each side to provide access to the trommel screen and the drive system
- a 3.2-yard hopper that is 39 inches wide with a variable speed feeder
- a 60 horsepower engine made by Caterpillar Inc.
- both wheeled and tracked platforms are available