Epiroc introduces bold new brand, demos hydraulic attachments
The bold, new Epiroc brand made its Demolition Austin debut by showcasing powerful hydraulic attachments in the convention’s first-ever Live Demolition event. Formerly part of the Atlas Copco Group, Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. The brand, which officially split from Atlas Copco in June, develops and produces innovative equipment, including a complete line of hydraulic attachments.
Contractors tested and operated the following Epiroc attachments during the Live Demolition event:
- SC 6200 hydraulic shear
- MG 1500 multi grapple
- CC 1700 combi cutter
- HB 2500 hydraulic breaker
- SB 152 hydraulic breaker
- SB 552 hydraulic breaker
- SB 702 hydraulic breaker
In its Demolition Austin booth, Epiroc displayed a premium SB series hydraulic breaker, the industry’s only breaker to come standard with an internal water port for dust suppression. The feature can assist in compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) final silica rule dust regulations.
All Epiroc attachments are backed by a dedicated group of Epiroc manufacturer representative agencies and the new Epiroc Hydraulic Attachment Competency Center in Independence, Ohio. The facility combines a customer center, repair shop and configuration center, and parts and supplies warehouse with a team focused solely on hydraulic attachments.
Epiroc Combi Cutter
- Ideal for primary demolition and secondary reduction of concrete structures, as well as cutting steel structures
- Available with various jaw-type options for carriers from 33,000 to 188,000 lbs.
- Two powerful hydraulic cylinders deliver virtually constant closing force
- 360-degree endless hydraulic rotation allows for optimal positioning and precise handling
- Integrated speed valve enables faster working cycles
www.epiroc.us | 844-437-4762