Schenck Process MultiTrain LegalWeight rail-car weighing system
Schenck Process, Kansas City, Missouri, a manufacturer of measuring and process technology equipment, announces it has achieved U.S. legal-for-trade status for its single weighing section, coupled in-motion rail scale system, the MultiTrain LegalWeight. Features of the MultiTrain LegalWeight include:
- installs in less than one day
- harsh environment design
- speeds can exceed 55 miles per hour (mph) nonweighing
- collects Automatic Equipment Identification (AEI) tag information
Visit www.schenckprocess.com/us for more information.
Best Process Solutions trommels
Brunswick, Ohio-based Best Process Solutions (BPS) says the trommels it manufactures are ideal for numerous downstream recycling applications that require the separation of materials by size. Features of BPS’s trommels include:
- contents are moved to its trommels via feeders or conveyors for an even flow rate
- rotating drum allows for the contents to be sorted by size using differing screen apertures
- designed and fabricated to meet the needs of any application
- includes different tube shapes and multiple screening stages
Visit www.bpsvibes.com for more information.
Morbark 6400XT Hog horizontal grinder
Morbark LLC, a manufacturer of forestry, biomass, tree care, sawmill and wood recycling equipment based in Winn, Michigan, announced it debuted two new machines at this year’s Expo Richmond show being held May 18-19 in Sandston, Virginia: the 6400XT Wood Hog horizontal grinder and the 50/48X whole tree drum chipper. Features of the 6400XT Wood Hog include:
- infeed bed is 24 inches longer than previous Morbark grinders in the 1,000-plus horsepower range
- a removable infeed chain return floor, which allows excess material to fall away to minimize the wear on the floor, bed chain and inserts
- weighs less than 96,500 pounds
- a fixed work platform for better access and safety during common grate and hammermill maintenance
Visit www.morbark.com for more information.
Epiroc SB 302 solid body breaker
Epiroc, Commerce City, Colorado, has announced its new solid body (SB) breaker range. The SB 302 Tunnel versions provide application-specific modifications designed to extend equipment lifetime and reduce overall operating costs in underground applications. Features of the SB 302 include:
- a piston in stainless steel designed to extend piston life
- bushing seat wear is minimized by a press-fit, one-piece bushing locked by an additional pin
- exchangeable wear plate protects the hammer body
- suitable for excavators in the weight class from 4.5 to 13 tons (10,000 to 28,500 pounds) and standard underground scalers
Visit www.epiroc.us for more information.
Visual Workplace Inc. Floor-Mark High Performance tape
Visual Workplace Inc., Byron Center, Michigan, has introduced Floor-Mark High Performance floor marking tape. Marking floors is an efficient way to direct behavior, promote safety and reinforce workplace standards, the company says, but industrial work environments create challenges for traditional tape. Features include:
- designed to withstand tough conditions, such as forklift traffic, hand trucks and material handling
- high-bond acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive designed to provide protection and conform to uneven surfaces
- vehicles have no problem passing over the tape
- easy to apply
Visit www.visualworkplaceinc.com for more information.
Ransome Attachments Black Splitter Model SB cone splitter
Lumberton, New Jersey-based Ransome Attachments has helped the Shelter Island Recycling Center on Long Island, New York, prepare incoming material for its horizontal grinding operation by supplying a Black Splitter Model SB hydraulic cone splitter. Features of the cone splitter include:
- 3- to 12-ton carrier weight
- weighs 595 pounds
- chromium steel cone with quadruple shear thread
- cone is 11.8 inches in diameter with a 1.9-inch thread pitch