Casella Apex2 dust sampling pump range
Casella, a Kempston, U.K.-based international provider of dust, noise and vibration monitoring solutions, says employers can use its Apex2 personal dust sampling pump range to monitor individual exposure and follow the new Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standard on silica exposure levels. Features of the pump range include:
- designed to ensure monitoring and analysis of dust exposure can be carried out safely and effectively
- includes three separate models with different functionality to meet varying requirements: the Apex2, Apex2 Plus and Apex2 Pro
- incorporates Bluetooth connectivity with Casella’s Airwave software
- employers can view the status of their dust sampling pump on a worker and start, stop or pause the tool from a smart device
Visit www.casellasolutions.com for more information.
Bandit Model 2460XP Beast horizontal grinder
Bandit Industries, Remus, Michigan, has added an option to the Beast horizontal grinder lineup by introducing the Model 2460XP. Features of the Model 2460XP include:
- available as a towable or track machine
- a 60-inch wide by 30-inch diameter, 30-tooth cuttermill
- maintenance items designed to be accessible from either the ground or on built-in platforms
- saw-tooth-style cutterbodies designed to regulate the size of the tooth’s bite
Visit www.banditchippers.com for more information.
Genesis Attachments GBS bucket screener
Genesis Attachments, Superior, Wisconsin, has announced the introduction of the GBS bucket screener. According to the company, the equipment reduces material delivery and removal costs and minimizes the need to purchase new aggregate. Features include:
- designed to provide a mobile and cost-effective solution for sizing natural rock and recycling material on-site
- extra-large drum has been designed to result in higher production
- available in five models
- fits machines ranging from 6,600-pound skid steers to 77,000-pound excavators
Visit www.genesisattachments.com for more information.
Keestrack R3/R3e impact crusher
Keestrack, a manufacturer of mineral processing technology with U.S. offices in Krum, Texas, has released a new design of its track-mounted R3/R3e impact crusher. Features of the crusher include:
- 30-ton model can be used at short-term construction site operations and for semistationary production in medium-sized recycling and production companies
- available in a diesel hydraulic R3 version and as a fully hybrid Keestrack R3e version with a diesel electric drive as well as a full electric plug-in power supply
- features a large inlet opening
- can crush up to 250 tons per hour
Visit www.keestrack.com for more information.
Volvo CE rigid haulers
Volvo Construction Equipment (Volvo CE), Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, has announced that it will enter the rigid hauler market with its own Volvo brand. Features of the haulers include:
- range consists of the 45-ton R45D, 60-ton R60D, 72-ton R70D and the flagship 100-ton R100E
- R100E is designed with high capacity and hauling speeds
- R45D, R60D and R70D are designed with greater visibility and safety systems, along with Volvo technical support and branding
- sold exclusively through the Volvo dealer network
Visit www.volvoce.com for more information.
Bosstek DB-30 Fusion atomized mist unit
BossTek, Peoria, Illinois, has announced the debut of the DustBoss DB-30 Fusion. It carries a 3,000-hour warranty on the dust suppressor and a 2,000-hour warranty on the gen set. Features include:
- water supplied by a standard 5/8-inch garden hose
- equipped with an in-line 75-mesh, 200-micron filter
- an adjustable throw angle from 0-50 degrees of elevation
- a range of approximately 100 feet in calm conditions