Volvo Construction Equipment EC200E crawler excavator.
Volvo Construction Equipment of Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, recently debuted its EC200E crawler excavator. Features of the crawler excavator include:
- a maximum digging reach of 32 feet, 9 inches and a maximum digging depth of 22 feet, 3 inches
- a lifting capacity of 16,138 pounds
- an attachment management system that allows presetting hydraulic flow and pressure for up to 20 attachments
- auto idling, auto engine shutdown and ECO mode for increased fuel efficiency
Visit www.volvoce.com/united-states/en-us/ for more information.
MB Crusher MB-HDS shafts screeners.
MB Crusher, with U.S. headquarters in Reno, Nevada, recently announced its new line of shafts screeners. Features of the new MB-HDS series include:
- four models with shafts suitable for the different material selection requirements
- easy installation on excavators, diggers, mini diggers and loaders
- a centralized greasing system and compartment dedicated to storing maintenance tools for easy rotary shaft changeouts
- an engineered automated shock-absorbing hydraulic system to minimize damage to the engine, transmission components and machine boom
Visit www.mbcrusher.com/us/us/ for more information.
Terex SI screens.
Terex Minerals Processing Systems, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, has launched a new series of Simplicity Standard Incline (SI) screens designed for heavy duty, medium and fine screening applications. Features of the screens include:
- a robust drive mechanism and oversized bearings to handle large tonnages and a wide variety of applications
- availability in two- or three-deck configurations
- adjustable stroke and speed combinations to use as a wet or dry screen in a variety of applications
- woven wire media that can be converted into modular media with polyurethane, rubber media or steel plates without cutting or welding
Visit www.terex.com/mps/en/ for more information.
Sierra REB-X Press two-ram baler.
Sierra International Machinery, Bakersfield, California, recently introduced its REB-X Press two-ram baler. Features of the baler include:
- adaptability for use on a number of applications, including disaster cleanup, demolition and landfill projects
- easy transportation to give users additional processing flexibility
- a design with heavy-duty materials to maintain performance
- ability to process a variety of materials, including MSW, nonferrous metals and old corrugated cardboard