Sennebogen eGreen electric drive for material handlers
Sennebogen LLC, Stanley, North Carolina, has made upgrades to its electrically powered material handlers, which it demonstrated with its 830 E Series material handler during the Germany-based bauma 2019 event. Features of the eGreen electric drive on Sennebogen’s 830 E material handler include:
- a 225-horsepower electric motor with power supplied through a large cable connection behind the machine.
- an integrated power pack that allows the machine to generate its own power.
- more mobility.
- ability to quickly switch from electric power to diesel power.
Visit www.sennebogen-na.com for more information.
CBI 6400CT horizontal grinder
Continental Biomass Industries (CBI) premiered the 6400CT horizontal grinder and chipper at the 2019 Factory Forum at its headquarters in Newton, New Hampshire. Features of the grinder include:
- a new cassette-style clamshell design for end users to quickly swap out rotors.
- the ability to switch from grinding to chipping in a fraction of the time.
- four interchangeable rotors for versatility.
- the ability to grind contaminated demolition debris, railroad ties, whole trees, pallets, storm debris, shingles, logs, mulch, slash and stumps.
Visit www.terex.com/cbi/en for more information.
Powerscreen Premiertrak 330
Powerscreen, a Terex brand based in Dungannon, North Ireland, has announced the launch of its most recent addition to its jaw crushing range, the Powerscreen Premiertrak 330. Features of the jaw crusher include:
- a large fixed hopper manufactured from an 8-mm wear plate designed to improve setup time and increase the life of wear parts.
- a 1,000-by-600-mm jaw chamber capable of producing up to 308 tons of crushed material per hour.
- a Pulse Intelligence remote monitoring fleet management system.
- a low engine speed designed to improve fuel consumption and reduce noise emissions.
Visit www.powerscreen.com for more information.
Autocar DC-64M concrete mixer
Autocar Trucks of Hagerstown, Indiana, has announced the launch of two truck models to serve the concrete and construction industries: the Autocar DC-64M for concrete mixers and the DC-64P for concrete pump applications. Features of the DC-64M include:
- rear-engine power takeoff.
- asymmetrical self-leveling front suspensions.
- a Cummins X12 engine with up to 500 horsepower and 1,700 pounds per foot of torque.
- high-strength 160,000 PSI steel frame rails.