Cat M320 wheeled excavator
Cat, Deerfield, Illinois, says its new M320 wheeled excavator is designed to optimize performance and efficiency at the job site. Features of the wheeled excavator include:
Visit https://www.caterpillar.com for more information.
Fairbanks Scales ACC-3300 quad loadcell launcher
Fairbanks Scales Inc., Overland Park, Kansas, has announced the launch of the ACC-3300 quad load cell controller (QLC). Features of the ACC-3300 include:
- created to enhance the performance of industrial floor scales, tank scales and hopper scales
- offers monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities
- cell-addressed information allows for the immediate identification of issues, reducing service time and improving scale uptime
- allows for real-time load cell diagnostics and identification of load cell issues
Visit https://www.fairbanks.com for more information.
Bandit Industries Model 1425 trackBandit Industries, Remus, Michigan, says its new Model 1425 track is a highly productive and compact horizontal grinder. Features of the grinder include:
- a 7-foot by 24-inch steel or rubber belt infeed conveyor and a stationary discharge with a stacking height of 7 feet
- when ordered with a grinder head, there are 14 cutter bodies that are designed to create an aggressive, yet smooth grinding action
- chipper drum features four chipper knives that will produce a chip ranging from ¼ inch all the way up to 1 inch
- equipped with a Caterpillar C4.4, 174-horsepower Tier 4 Final engine
Visit http://www.banditchippers.com for more information.
Prab Bundle Breaker conveyor enhancement
Kalamazoo, Michigan-based Prab Inc. has released its Bundle Breaker as a conveyor enhancement that preconditions metal scrap bundles for improved material transfer, processing and safety. Features of the Bundle Breaker include:
- installs in a conveyor’s infeed hopper
- dual-rotating cylinders loosen bundles of chips, turnings and other materials to allow effective processing in downstream equipment
- a 3-horsepower, totally enclosed, fan-cooled (TEFC) motor drives a speed reducer with mounted cover
- can be added to an existing conveyor or incorporated into a new metal scrap processing system