Hitachi ZW220-6 wheel loader
Hitachi Construction Machinery Loaders America, Newnan, Georgia, has released the ZW220-6 midsized wheel loader. Features of the wheel loader include:
- a 200-horsepower Cummins Tier 4F engine.
- a heaped bucket capacity of 4.2 to 4.7 cubic yards with loading heights reaching up to 13.5 feet.
- Hitachi’s new Power Mode switch, putting a 10 percent burst in engine revolutions per minute.
- a front window, rounded engine cowling and redesigned rollover protection structure for a 360-degree line of sight.
Visit hitachiwheelloaders.us for more information.
Cobra screening buckets
Ransome Attachments, Lumberton, New Jersey, has added Cobra screening buckets, developed and produced by Finland-based Cernos Oy, to its lineup of attachments. Features of the buckets include:
- a high screening capacity and adjustable grain size for waste soil and other materials to be turned into usable products.
- a screener-crusher setting to handle wet, sticky and other difficult soils.
- ability to fit equipment from miniature to full-sized excavators, wheel loaders, backhoes and telehandlers.
- a double-acting hydraulic circuit to allow the operator to screen and crush in forward or reverse.
Visit www.ransomeattach.com for more information.
Komptech Axtor 4510 wood shredder
The Karlsruhe, Germany-based RecyclingAKTIV trade fair Sept. 5-7 showcased a variety of recycling equipment, including Austria-based Komptech’s Axtor 4510 wood shredder. Features of the shredder include:
- modes for both shredding and chipping.
- small dimensions and a total weight of 19 tons in the two-axle trailer version for easy mobility.
- a large intake opening and aggressive intake roller designed for easy feeding of bulky items.
- an operating panel with color-coded graphics for easy control.
Visit www.komptech.com for more information.
ShearCore mobile shear
Superior, Wisconsin-based ShearCore, a division of Exodus Machines, has introduced the FS145 mobile shear. Features of the mobile shear include:
- a new shark fin rear lug design to transfer stress, allowing higher forces to be distributed over greater mass.
- a rotating model with a weight of 28,000 pounds, a jaw opening of 46 inches and a jaw depth of 47 inches.
- a minimum excavator boom mount of 145,000 pounds with a minimum excavator stick mount of 250,000 pounds.
- removable large access panels for component replacement.